Sunday, July 6, 2014

Robin Hood Restaurant in Rehoboth Beach, DE

There are many family style restaurants in the local town of Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. I suspect it is part of the American tradition and way of life to open up a local family style restaurant next to the beach.

One of these restaurants that I visited with my group of vacationers is Robin Hood Restaurant. We went there for branch at 1pm, which technically I should label as lunch. The place was crowded, and we had to wait for 20 minutes to find a table of 4. We walked into the restaurant empty stomached and full of anticipation. Oh boy, did they make us wait long. I guess it was because they were too popular with the other tourists.

I ordered an orange juice that does not taste like orange juice, and a delicious garden omelet. Their omelets are served with toasted bread with butter and a potato side that is not french fries. Another friend at my table ordered two eggs sunny side up, which makes me also want to label this restaurant as a dinner.



Breakfast menu, I wonder what's for lunch.



Two egg sunny side up, according to my friend it was delicious.



My garden omelet, I give it a 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment