Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 4th Fireworks

So I went to one of the beaches in Delaware with a group of people for the 4th of July weekend. Even through I do not unknown 100% of the accompanying group of people, I still had a blast. State of Delaware is known for having no sales tax due to large amount of corporate, banking, and income taxes. I stopped by an outlet mall and took advantage of some huge sales, ate food that I do not have to scramble to make, and went to the beach and covered myself with sands.

On the beach of Rehoboth is a nice boardwalk with many archaic stores. They reminded me of carnivals. With large teddy bears and silly stuffed animals as prizes, I skipped down the boardwalk with other newly met people feeling like I am thirteen. It was after the fireworks that they displayed on the beach -- a major tourist attraction. The fireworks rocked, especially at the end, when the sky lit up to celebrate independence, and moreover, the culture of America. Unfortunately, I only able to capture the middle segment of the whole show, instead of the climax.



No comments:

Post a Comment