Wednesday, July 23, 2014

MoMo Chicken and Jazz in Bethesda, MD

I came upon the name from a korean coworker of mine. With her highly encouraging opinion of this place, I went soon after I was introduced to this place. MoMo Chicken is a new restaurant that opened near where I live, conveniently located in downtown Bethesda. This place advertises to serve Korean-fusion style dishes, but I think they are mostly Korean. And the name is actually MoMo Chicken and Jazz, well, I failed to see the Jazzy influence anywhere from the last time I visited.

Located on Cordell avenue of Bethesda, this place gets a lot of attention. It has a nice patio outside of the restaurant, however, a bit crowded. The inner decorations of this place is amazing. It has a modern metallic feel to the interior design. Rustic hints were incorporated from the tables and chairs. They have two large screen TVs that were playing sports when I was there, but not sure if that is what they play all the time.







The food were on the pricy side, just because they are serving Korean food instead of other fancy shumancy foods. I tried their bulgogi platter, and unfortunately, the beef were a bit over cooked. However, I enjoyed their ordinary salad, and two miscellaneous pancakes that came on the sides. The sauce in the middle were made of sesame, which is not something I am a fan of.



Dduk bo ki:



My views of the place: A for appearance, and B for tastes. I would go back to this place again, but not anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment