Saturday, July 26, 2014

Fins Fish House & Raw Bar in Rehoboth Beach, DE

This is perhaps one of my favorite places in Rehoboth Beach during the July 4th weekend, and one of the last place to stop by before I leave this wonderful place next to water and never-ending skylines. I had some of the most delicious oysters from Fins Fish House & Raw Bar, and this is definitely one place I will never forget. Located in a laid-back town, this restaurant is as laid back as any beach town can be. The interior of the bar are filled with decorations like starfishes and oyster shells. Just in case if you forget, the large boat decor constantly reminds you that you are at a beach. And this restaurant have busy but incredible friendly staff members who does their job right.





My group of friends and I took on full advantage of the happy hour deals that they have on Sundays, which is amazing in the first place. They have very fresh seafood. Even through the happy hour menu is limited, the 1/2 dozen raw oysters is not something we can pass on.



I had the 1/2 lb shrimp and 1/2 dozen raw oysters. The oysters available for happy hour were Chincoteague and Hog Island. The Chincoteague were larger and sweeter, and the Hog Island were smaller and saltier. I personally preferred the Hog Island, althrough some of my friend were really digging the Chincoteague.





This is the steamed oysters ordered by one of my friend who refuse to eat anything raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment