Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Hour - Rock Bottom in Bethesda, MD

Not until I looked up the official website for Rock Bottom did I realize this is actually chain! I am usually not a fan of chains, due to the over dominance of stereotype caused by McDonalds, KFC, etc. I always think there is a lack of sophistication within the food that they prepare and the amount of attention placed into managing the restaurant.

We were tired and hungry after a long day of work, thus we wanted to stop by somewhere with food instead of making it on our own. It was a friday, so we took advantage of their late night happy hours.



We went for the calamari & pepper rings, southwest egg rolls, crispy chicken fingers, and mini street tacos.









The only thing that sticked out was the southwest egg rolls, because we concluded that it tasted awful. I wanted to say something about these egg rolls to the waiter, but was stopped for the concern of being rude.



No comments:

Post a Comment