Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Corner Grill Restaurant in Rehoboth, DE

Corner Grill Restaurant  is another family owned restaurant in Rehoboth beach. Their menu, compared to that of Robin Hood Restaurant is much more comprehensive. Even through the interior declaration of the restaurant looks just like another chinese take out restaurant, they are cleaner, and have photos of Santorini, Greece -- One of the islands that I have always wanted to go, circulating around the wall. At the entrance of the restaurant is a convenient store that sales snacks, which I struck as odd.

The food there definitely had a greek influence to it: feta & olives, gryo salads, and avgolemono soups. They were delicious, especially their Gryo Chicken Salad. Unfortunately I was not feeling the lunch time hunger, so I ordered dessert -- fresh fruit waffles.



Entrance of the restaurant, reminds me of a dry clean store.



Amazing gyro chicken salad with greek salad and fries on the side. Other than the fries, I give this dish a 9.5/10.



My fresh fruit waffles. They were made in the right way, but I have had something better elsewhere -- 8/10.



Souvlaki platter. Unfortunately I did not try it. Apparently the pita bread was delicious.



Veggie omelet. I did not try this dish as well. The flower on the plate did not come with the dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment