Friday, October 24, 2014

Crabstick Sushi

I made this yesterday when I was half awake. It came out pretty tasty, but might be due to the fact that I was half awake.

Ingredients:
- Crabstick
- Jasmine Rice
- Sushi Vinegar
- White pepper powder
- Seaweed

Instructions:
In cooked jasmine rice, pour in sushi vinegar and white pepper powder depending on your own likings. I added 4 table spoons of sushi vinegar and 1 tea spoon of white pepper powder for 1 cup of rice. Lay a piece of seaweed onto sushi roller. Lay and spread rice onto seaweed so that the rice covers one half of the seaweed's surface. Place crabstick right in the middle of the rice field. Then roll it up! I usually place a few pieces of rice at the end of the seaweed just so that the seaweed can stick on and remain as a roll. Let me know if you have any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment