Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Saigon Saigon in Pentagon City, Virginia

Saigon Saigon is a restaurant that we decided to go after a fun shopping day. My friend describes this restaurant as "a Vietnamese restaurant that is pretty good, but not the best". I'm pretty sure with Eden Center as a competition, other vietnamese restaurant would have a hard time climbing to the top of yelp ratings. 




It is a pretty small restaurant with ethnic interior design: fish tank, bamboo fences, asian instruments, etc. They also had a small bar with no happy hours available. With small light candles on each table, this place seems like a casual place for friends to catch up.


Crispy spring roll with duck sauce. This was delicious, partially because this is one of my favorite Vietnamese appetizer. Crispy outer shell paired the pork and vegetable fillings was heaven in my mouth. I was impressed.


This is the classic pho noodles again! They were not as good as the ones I have had in Eden center, but keeping in mind of the fancy location of this place, I would say this food experience was pretty satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment