Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Hour at Black's in Bethesda, MD

Black's bar and kitchen is a fancy bar that I passby going to work every day. The only thing I could notice before I stepped into this place is that it has a very nice outdoor seating at the front entrance. In the middle of the outdoor area, there is a small water reservoir with lights installed at the bottom. When it gets darker, the light disperse its beams through the water so that water waves would be amplified around the seating area. Cleaver!

Coworkers and I went there for their happy hour. It was then that I noticed that they have Chesapeaks Bay oysters on the happy hour menu. They go by half pounds ($6.75) and pounds ($13.5) everyday from 4pm to 7pm. I went ahead and got a pound of Chesapeaks Bay oysters. They were very fresh. The provided sauces -- cocktails sauce with ginger and vinegar both go great with the oysters. We finished them in seconds, only wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment