Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Patience is Virtue

"Patience is virtue."

This is what my friend told me the other day when I was expressing my confusions and concerns about my life. I am pretty sure that I have heard about it many times from other methods: people, TVshows, stories, etc. It is one of those things that I hear and believe it is obvious. It is also one of those phrases that rarely has came up when I actually needed a reminder.

"Think about it: you pretty much need to be patient for your whole life. You want to become whatever you want to be, but it doesn't come over night. You have to be patient and work for years and years to establish that goal."

I am not sure whether it is the way that she phrased her explanations, but I felt so enlightened after all of these words even through it's something anyone can come up with themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment