Friday, September 5, 2014

Confusion

For many times I have been confused from all aspects of my life: what to do at work, what to do with my interpersonal relationships, what to do with my family, what to do with life. I tried to think, of a good way that would yield the best outcome. But then the more I think, the more I became hesitant of what to do. The more I think, the more I become confused. In the end, I started to procrastinate. I hold off the things that are most important to me last, fearing to face the success or failure that results from my actions. In the mean time of procrastination, I cannot help but worrying things that has not yet been taken care of, closures I have not yet received, minds not yet settled. This is an on-going cycle that is going on in my life. And everytime I have gotten through these obstacles, I believe that I will handle these situations a better way. In fact, I have not improved. I still face problems with over interpretations, overwhelming worries and un-necessary focuses.

I understand the world is not black and white, and there are no right and wrong. But wouldn't things just be much easier if one can find a way to draw the clear boundaries of everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment