Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sending my bike away

I have had this bike since I first came to the United States. That would make it twelve years ago. This bike has been with me through a lot of hard times. It was there whenever I needed it, helping me through many of the obstacles I encountered. A lot of memories were associated with this bike. Now I am handing this bike over to one of the most important people of my life, who is graduating from middle school and moving on to maturity.

I had never thought transferring this bike over to Scarsdale would be so emotional for me. I never perceive myself as a overly emotional person over an object. But I guess twelve years is long enough time for people to get attached to anything. Therefore train ride to north Whiteplains in upper state New York was an emotional ride. I took some pictures of my handsome bike to serve as lasting memories.







No comments:

Post a Comment