Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mussel Bar and Grill in Bethesda, MD

Mussel Bar and Grill in Bethesda is a restaurant that I have visited a number of times. It was indeed the first restaurant I visited in the town of Bethesda. It has a nice convenient location on Woodmont avenue  in Bethesda row, with outside seating surrounded by lighted trees and red brick walk ways. My friends and I stopped by this place last week because it was a place that all of us agreed upon. We had White Wine Mussels and Kennett Square Mushroom Pizza with fries.


I have tried other mussels from this place, but the white wine mussels are the best ones. It is also the dish that they are well-known for. When you are finished with the mussels, throw in some complimentary bread pieces inside and let it soak up some soup -- it will taste great. The Kennet Square mushroom pizza were okay, but I have had better stone-oven baked pizzas.

1 comment:

  1. When you're back in the city...you must try Flex Mussels!

    ReplyDelete