Sunday, July 5, 2015

Pho 75 in Rosslyn, Virginia

This is one of those asian restaurants that avoids taxes by only accepting cash and no credit cards, but oh well if it is cheap, tasty, and offers large portions, we have no choice.

On a Sunday morning I woke up with an empty stomach and dry mouth. The number one thing that appeared in my brain to address my hunger issue is a large bowl of pho noodles that is filled with well boiled- msg filled beef broth, green onions, and random beef internal organs and briskets. Well, Pho 75 is the exact place to go in the DVM area. I have been to this place numerous times, but was not a single time disappointed. Yes their pho noodles are generic, but it can beat all the other pho noodle restaurants I have tried all over DC.


This bowl of goodness entails soft chewy rice noodles at the bottom, almost-done beef and green onions swimming on the surface of the soup, and broth that you cannot stop drinking because the glutamate just keeps on stimulating your happy nerves. It takes on average 10 minutes for me to finish one of these things - one of the most fulfilling 10 minutes of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment