Thursday, July 23, 2015

Master Cleanse Day 3.5

I woke up today feeling extremely fatigue, ceiling spinning, body stuck to my bed. Not a good feeling, perhaps due to exercise from yesterday. Throughout the day I was in range for nothing, moody, and unable to form decent conversions with people. To prevent my reputation at work from depleting even more, I stopped my cleanse at noon, and grabbed fruit salad and two bananas for lunch.

Now I am in the process of slowly introducing larger quantities of food into my diet. This includes gradually go up to normal size meals, avoiding over expanding my stomach by eating until full, and cutting out as much carbs as I can for a healthier diet.

Most people say that it is easy to gain back the weight after the cleanse, but as long as you exercise and eat right, that wouldn't be a concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment