Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Master Cleanse Day 3

Talking about food and hunger! It is restaurant week in DC soon and I've asked all my friends to go with me. I woke up this morning again with watery diarrhea, and notice that my face and hands are very dry. I am getting concerned about my water level, and considering just stop after Day 3. People report that they feel the chills and lack of energy while being on the master cleanse. I don't feel either. The only thing I feel is a subtle desire to eat food, kind of like a subtle ache during menstrual cycle. I skipped the salt water flush, because I just cannot handle the taste of salty water in the morning anymore.

The feeling of hunger comes and goes throughout the day, just like day 2. Occasionally I would need a bathroom break due to the lemonade and water I drank, but nothing inconvenient for any job. I weight myself on a scale, and realize that I lost 3 pounds in total already. The big loss in weight is most likely due to my large fat content in my body to start with. My body is still flabby since there is no muscle underneath.

With the dryness persisting on my skin, I have made the decision to terminate the master cleanse after day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment