Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Master Cleanse Day 2

I woke up this morning with pain around the abdominal area -- sign of bowel movement. After a few turning and tossing in bed, I got up to the bathroom and let my colon do the job. Here goes another day of cleanse, and my excitement for the cleanse is gone. Because the salt water flushing from the day before was too much for me to handle, I reduced the portion size to 1/2 of recommended volume. By this time, I noticed dryness on my face -- a sign of dehydration from frequent bowel movement.

Surprisingly, I did not have the urge to eat anything. It's like I lost my appetite. I went on the whole morning without drinking any lemonade for calories, and drank only 4 cups in the afternoon. While I was wondering what happened to me and worry about signs of anorexia, I was pretty content with the rate that my body is burning fat. 

After work, I went for a shopping spree to diverge my attention from wanting to eat solid food again. Night time is when you have exhausted all of your mental power, so control on yourself is the hardest. I walked throughout Tysons Corner mall, tried on a couple dresses, and was VERY happy with the way my body looks now. I am in no way believe that I lost any weight by just doing 2 days of master cleanse, which once again confirm that body image is all subjective. 

I've only had 6 cups of liquid today, so I am more dehydrated than normal. I went to bed again after drinking laxative tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment