Friday, February 20, 2015

Smartphone Photography Classes

I was browsing on LivingSocial the other day for some sweet deals around me and for some interesting events to go to, then I bumped into this post about smartphone photography class:


First of all, $75 dollars seem like a lot of money to sit in a class and listen to someone to tell you about press buttons on your smart phone. And what are they going to tell you? The different kind of filters available on instagram? The places to click for increasing camera lighting? There is another place that you can get those information for free, it's the "Tips" app. Now, if they teach you how to snap a selfie that transforms you from a 2 to a 10, I would be down.

With that being said, I should give them credit for being creative and seeking opportunity for business. Maybe smartphone photography is gonna be the next big thing. I've never foreseen the whole "foodie" extravaganza, indeed, the first time I've heard of the word, I laughed at the comical pronounciation of the word so hard that I chocked on my own spit.

No comments:

Post a Comment