Monday, April 13, 2015

Bistro Francais in Georgetown, Washington D.C.

Among the crowded but gradually declining M street long sits this classic authentic French restaurant, Bistro Francais. I have been to this restaurant a couple of times, mostly due to finding emergency food after a tiring shopping streak, or the foodie frantic restaurant week. Both times I had a peaceful, yet non-significant dinner. 


Seasonal Vegetable Soup was okay. I usually prefer soup that is a little clearer, and more broth-like. So instead of creamy and cloudy soup that is filled with many different ingredients, I normally go for the broth that is simple. Therefore due to my unique preference in soups, I would only give this soup an okay.


Minute Steak Maitre d’Hôtel: Bistro style sirloin steak topped with parsley butter & french fries. This was a great dish. The beef steaks were not grilled too much to be considered a kebab, which is something that I often wonder. The tomatoes were flavorful and juicy, onions were under grilled and spicy. Beef steaks were also on the rare side and juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment