Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easy Pissy Pizza

As a recent graduate, I do not know how to make complicated dishes, nor do I have the energy to make complicated dishes. Occasionally I like to try out different cuisines after getting tired of my everyday grandma foods. Aside from the New York style pizza, there is the neapolitan pizza that sticks out often. According to wikipedia, neapolitan pizza uses fancy dough and ingredients. My definition of neapolitan pizza is just a small, highly individualized, oven baked thin pizza.

Today for dinner, I made a personalized neapolitan pizza with the last peppers I have. A good reason to read about this recipe: you can make this pizza with any ingredients you have: spinach, peppers, olives, or anything you can think of within a reasonable range.


What you will need:
baking pan (or anything you can support the pizza in the oven)
Tandoor flat bread (I got some garlic flavored tandoori from WholeFoods, works great.)
Topings: Cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms, spinach, ham, etc. (anything you can think of)

Directions:
-Take out flad bread, place it on baking pan.
-Spread tomato sauce, then cheese, then other toppings.
-Place it in oven, 400°C for 20 minutes. (I never pre-heat the oven when making this, but maybe pre-heating will make it taste better.)

For the example in picture above, it was just mozzarella cheese with orange and yellow bell peppers. Super easy!

1 comment: